Join the SIDRA SOLUTIONS Team
SIDRA SOLUTIONS is globally renowned software development company, located in Melbourne, Australia. We are currently looking for skilled professionals who can help us with a variety of roles!
We are hiring!
Expand the section(s) below to learn more.
Looking for impeccable customer service and administrative skills. Work with a world-renowned software business in a friendly and modern environment.
Key Selling Points
- Internationally acclaimed company with friendly workplace culture.
- Up-skill and learn to work with the most modern CRM and eCommerce technologies!
- Full-time position with flexible hours, plenty of parking and public transport.
How to apply?
To apply, please follow these steps:
- Download and complete this Self Assessment Form
- Prepare your CV and cover letter
- Send all three items to [email protected]
Benefits of working with us
- This is a full-time position with flexible hours, for immediate start.
- Work with our friendly and supportive team in a beautiful and modern office space. Easy access to public transport, close to the Eastern Freeway Doncaster exit, with ample on and off-street parking.
- We will support you to be productive and help develop your skills with mentoring and training. With experience you will learn to utilise customer service skills working with the most modern CRM technologies.
About this role
We are looking for someone with impeccable customer service and administrative skills.
This role includes the following key responsibilities:
- Utilise our ecommerce systems to process licence purchases, prepare quotes, follow up COVER subscriptions and training registrations (SOLO, Infusionsoft, Eventbrite, Xero).
- Managing to help resolve customers’ licensing and sales issues, online support queries through Freshdesk.
- Direct higher-level software support requests to our technical team.
- Regularly report on various activities to Finance and Management teams.
- Assist with various marketing activities.
Skills and Experience
This role requires the following skills and experience:
- Advanced business communication and written English skills.
- Excellent computer skills and a good level of proficiency in Excel.
- Enthusiasm and dedication to learning and upskilling.
- Knowledge of customer support and office administration.
- Ability to work effectively both in a team and autonomously.
- An analytical mind in order to identify problems and find solutions.
SIDRA SOLUTIONS is a multi-award-winning company that develops and sells traffic engineering software worldwide. Our modern office space and facilities create a positive and comfortable work environment. We are located in the heart of the Balwyn Shopping District on Whitehorse Road, surrounded by plenty of shops, parking and right on the 109 Tram Route.