Join the SIDRA SOLUTIONS Team
SIDRA SOLUTIONS is globally renowned software development company, located in Melbourne, Australia. We are currently looking for skilled professionals who can help us with a variety of roles!
We are hiring!
Expand the sections below to learn more.
How to apply
Please follow these instructions:
- We are looking for someone with impeccable customer service and administrative skills.
- You will ideally have completed studies in business or office administration.
- Experience with ecommerce, online support, or customer service is a plus.
Benefits of working with us
- This is a full-time position with flexible hours, for immediate start.
- Work with our friendly and supportive team in a beautiful and modern office space.
- We will support you to be productive and help develop your skills with mentoring and training.
About this role
This role includes the following key responsibilities:
- Utilise our ecommerce system (SOLO, Infusionsoft, Eventbrite), online support system (Freshdesk) and product websites, to help resolve customers’ licensing and sales issues.
- Process licence purchases, prepare quotes and follow up COVER subscriptions.
- Direct higher-level software support requests to our technical team.
- Assist with various marketing activities and help maintaining our website.
Skills and Experience
This role requires the following skills and experience:
- An analytical mind in order to identify problems and find solutions.
- Advanced business communication and written English skills.
- Excellent computer skills and a good level of proficiency in Excel.
- Knowledge of customer support and office administration is a bonus.
SIDRA SOLUTIONS is a multi-award-winning company that develops and sells traffic engineering software worldwide. Our modern office space and facilities create a positive and comfortable work environment. We are located in the heart of the Balwyn Shopping District on Whitehorse Road, surrounded by plenty of shops, parking and right on the 109 Tram Route.
We are looking for skilled professionals who can help us with one or more of the following:
- Contribute to continued research and development for traffic modelling in SIDRA SOLUTIONS software.
- Contribute to software training activities.
- Help resolve traffic modelling queries from SIDRA SOLUTIONS software users.
This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable modelling experience, keeping in touch with traffic modelling practice and working directly with the industry leaders in the field.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Substantial experience in traffic and transport modelling related to the traffic engineering & transport planning area.
- A good level of knowledge in traffic modelling fundamentals.
- SIDRA INTERSECTION software experience.
How to apply
Please contact us at [email protected]