A new update for SIDRA INTERSECTION has been released. A large number of important enhancements and bug fixes are included.
- The enhanced gap acceptance capacity model (applying the critical gap and follow-up headway parameters to each Movement Class separately) is now applied for Exit Merge calculations.
- Improved checking and reporting of input errors for some pedestrian movement timing cases.
- When using the Output to PDF function, if the specifications for the output PDF filename result in the name of a file that already exists, the user will be presented with a dialog to decide between replacing the existing file or creating a file with a new name.
- Improvements made to FLOATING Licence sign-in process.
- Enhanced the installation package to allow installation on some non-Windows computers.
- Improvements to the User Guide and Help System.
- Various bug fixes.