An important update for SIDRA INTERSECTION 9 has been released.
Version No: 184.108.40.20632
Release Date: 16 July 2020
This update includes
- Significant improvements to the User Guide and Help System.
- Improved access to Map Extract User Guide.
- Displayed timings for vehicle and pedestrian movements were introduced in the Movement Timing display including presentation of timings reduced due to Pedestrian Actuation, Minor Phase Actuation and Phase Frequency specifications.
- Set better phase sequence names when Map Extract and Site Convert are used.
- Improvements to Network Diagnostics.
- Improved method for specifying range limits for User Speed Efficiency in the Network Data dialog, Settings tab.
- Extra Phase Sequence options added to Signalised Diamond Interchange Network Templates.
- Arrows in Network Project Tree remain visible regardless of mouse cursor position to assist users to identify which Networks have Routes defined.
- New functions introduced in API for removing Site / Network / Route Output data.
- The improved display visualises the timing data in the Timing Analysis and Pedestrian Analysis reports.
- Improvements to various output reports.
- Improved reporting of continuous movements and lanes in the Roundabout Analysis Report and in Roundabout tables in the Detailed Output.
- Improvements to Site Layout pictures.
- Improvements to some error messages.
- Set a consistent lower limit of 0.1 for all End Departures and Minimum Capacity parameters in the program.
- Python Sample Programs modified so that they will work when both Version 8 and Version 9 are installed on the one computer.
- Improved folder browsing in the Output to PDF dialog.
- Many more enhancements and various bug fixes.