Easily configure and analyse Networks of up to 50 Sites
In Version 9.1, the maximum number of Sites per Network is 50 Sites. This allows SIDRA INTERSECTION to easily configure and analyse large complex Networks.
- contra-flow lanes are allowed;
- it is easy to clone and modify Networks to test alternative treatments.
50-Site Network Model in SI-9.1
SITE and NETWORK Templates
Easily set up complex configurations using new SITE and NETWORK Templates to make setting up complex intersection and interchange designs simpler and less time consuming.
Benefits of upgrading to the NETWORK model level
SIDRA INTERSECTION is available in two versions offering the same functionality, with the main difference being the number of Sites you can model.
- SI-9.1 PLUS - model one or two intersections
- SI-9.1 NETWORK - model up to 50 intersections
In SIDRA INTERSECTION, modelling of more than two connected Sites in a Network requires using a NETWORK model level licence. As the PLUS licence only allows modelling of two connected Sites, we offer PLUS licence holders the ability to upgrade to a NETWORK licence.
The need for modelling of more than two connected Sites is very common, for example, for modelling a road corridor, an interchange with a nearby intersection, a pair of wide-median intersections, and so on.
Network Templates of various alternative intersections and interchanges are available in SI-9.1 and many of them require a combination of more than two Sites in a Network. For example, the Continuous Flow Intersection Template requires up to five Signal Sites.
NETWORK model level
- allows users to model a Network up to 50 Sites (no limit on the number of Networks modelled), and
- is recommended for modelling alternative intersections and interchanges, including many Network Templates available in the software.
How to Upgrade
SIDRA INTERSECTION PLUS licence holders have the option to upgrade to a NETWORK licence. Follow the link below to log in to your STORE Account and see what licences are available for upgrade on your Purchase UPGRADE page.