SIDRA INTERSECTION includes extensive treatment of signalised and unsignalised (zebra) pedestrian crossings at intersections and midblock locations. These include:
- Effect of pedestrian movements on signal timings (including pedestrian actuation feature).
- Delays and other performance estimates for pedestrian movements at signalised intersections.
- Effect of pedestrians on capacity and performance of vehicle movements.
- Staged pedestrian crossings with selectable elements (approach or exit side crossing can be specified as not existing).
- Unsignalised (zebra) crossings on slip / bypass lanes at all types of intersection.