We have new training programs open for registration via our website and Eventbrite. This includes online and brand new in-person workshops.
We have designed new programs for in-person (classroom) training to be conducted across Australia at various Cliftons venues.
- SIDRA Advanced Workshop - New in-person (classroom) workshop for users of SIDRA INTERSECTION software.
- SIDRA for Project Managers & Reviewers - For professionals who review SIDRA analyses rather than actually undertaking the analyses, as well as project managers who have little experience in modelling but make design and operation decisions based on review of SIDRA analyses.
- Sydney | 28-31 March 2023
- Brisbane | 11-14 July 2023
- Perth | 8-11 August 2023
- Melbourne | 22-25 August 2023
These online training programs are conducted via Webex for your convenience.
- SIDRA MODEL FUNDAMENTALS | 24-26 May 2023 - Teaches the essential concepts of traffic modelling and principles of traffic analysis.
- INTRODUCTION TO SIDRA | 13-16 June 2023 - Focus on how to use SIDRA INTERSECTION and is for people with people with little or no knowledge of the software.
Information about pricing, currency and purchase is available on each event's Eventbrite page.